GIST Impact has just launched bitesize versions of our greenhouse gas (GHG) and water data products, covering reported data by major listed companies in two key markets – USA and Europe.
The data can be used by investors, educators, researchers, and analysts to track and compare company performance, validate an investment thesis, report on impact, and conduct research and analysis.
Interested parties can instantly purchase this data with a click of a button via the Datarade Marketplace and the SAP Marketplace (see link). No more jumping through hoops, registering on expensive platforms or signing complicated contracts in order to acquire sustainability datasets.
About the datasets:
- Reported data from important companies in major European and US indices
- Datasets include 5 years of historical data (2016 – 2020)
- The GHG datasets cover reported Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions
- The water datasets cover water consumption, recycled water, water withdrawal (including freshwater as a source of water where available)
- Units are standardized, and all data is approved by GIST Impact’s expert data delivery team
A shoutout to our team members @GISTImpact and our partners at @Datarade for getting it up and running!
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.